April 1, 2014

Life Lately.

After a pretty sad weekend, I decided Sunday night was "cheer myself up night" complete with beautiful spring flowers, new magazine and OPI polish, favorite slippers, and the staple...jelly beans. Perfection.

Saw this on social media and am pretty obsessed. 

Pretty proud of my Peter Pilotto for Target skirt clearance find in Florida. Also adding mirror cleaning to my Spring cleaning list. Yikes.

This is one of the many reasons I head to Florida every year. My grandma is the best cook, hands down.

THIS is one of the other reasons. Ladies and Gents: Retirement paradise.

So the reason this weekend was so sad was my family lost one of the major members, our dog Sandy. She was an old lass (almost as old as my youngest brother) so it wasn't the happiest time. We loved her so much though and we couldn't be more grateful for having such a wonderful dog all of these years. 


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your pup :( It's nice to know that you have so many good memories together. <3 xo

    PS - those pancakes look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your doggy! It's awful to lose a best friend :(

    However, your vacation looks like it was amazing! Also, I totally am with you on that quote. I am obsessed with it as well.

    ReplyDelete