March 12, 2014

Pop of Color.

 photo IMG_1295_zps3e97477e.jpg  photo IMG_1296_zpsda2c852e.jpg  photo IMG_1299_zpsebc2b9b7.jpg
Jacket: NY & Co (old, but I could really use this one) // Chambray shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Old Navy (old, but I'm eyeing these pants on my next payday!) // Shoes: Gap (also old, but these are on my list) // Necklace: Baublebar (similar) // Sunglasses: RayBan
 photo IMG_1290_zps5e970081.jpg

Stay with me the next few weeks as I am pretty behind on posting. These were taken about a month ago when I jumped on the train to escape the city for a few hours and visit my cousin out in the LI 'burbs. It was one of those days that was still very, very grey, but felt warmer than it had in months. My head gets confused on those days and I end up looking like a Crayola box because I just want to wear COLOR. So, the above happens. Yellow jacket, pink shoes. Oh well. 

It was a happy relaxing day full of girl talk, baking, tv and puppy loving. I couldn't do this post without featuring my main man Baxter. He's just the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment