April 21, 2011

Apartment Stalking.

Hi all,
So besides stalking fashion blogs daily (well, and wedding ones...), I love looking at home decor and interior design ones as well. Since having my very own apartment to decorate, it's been fun to see what other people do with their very own personal space. A few days ago I stumbled upon http://www.apartmenttherapy.com and was instantly addicted. ESPECIALLY to the "Small/Cool" contest they've got going on. I'm planning on moving into Manhattan (fingers crossed) in a few months when my current lease is up, yet there is one serious thing that makes me scared: SPACE. Everyone keeps warning me that having the 3 closets that I currently have in my apartment is laughable for a NYC apartment. I'm also going to have a roommate...so space will be tight, to say the least. While I'm super nervous about making the transition from having my very own spacious apartment, to a much smaller one with another person in the mix, seeing how these people have decorated their tiny apartments has given me encouragement! Just because it's small doesn't mean it can't be decorated well! Here are some of my favorite inspirations from the contest:














All images found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment