January 19, 2011

Damn.

Hi all!
Woops, It's been too long since I've last posted. I've been working on getting back into the swing of normal life after the holidays, as well as dealing with some family things, so blogging took a back seat. However, I'm back with lots of new ideas for this blog and 2011!

First off, have you checked out my Tumblr yet? It started off one day to put out there what I've been feeling, but it's taking a turn to coincide more with this blog, as well as represent who I am and what I like. It's full of pretty words, images and clothing. I hope you check it out and enjoy!

Secondly, I found these images of the Love-Of-My-Life, Jon Hamm, on the blog the neo-tradionalist.

Damn, he is gorgeous. I think I've been staring at these for a solid majority of the last hour. There is no disputing how hot this man is. For your viewing pleasure:






(All images via the neo-tradionalist)

Hello future husband?






No comments:

Post a Comment