January 27, 2011

Pretty Things.

Things I've been loving this week:
Awesome storage bins with old library books as the front. Found via Jane Has A Job.
Adorable and creative wall decoration from Cupcakes and Cashmere. I think I might have to add it to my DIY list...
J.Crew's latest photo shoot has me wishing my bank account didn't look so dismal. I'd love her entire outfit...and well, the man standing next to her also. Please?
These homemade hardware necklaces. I'm not really feeling the bolt one, but the washer and ribbon one is adorable and again, will be added to my list to re-create. 
Another adorable outfit that I would like to be zapped straight into my closet please. Especially the printed shirt and classic skirt. Love. 



That's all I have for you on this ridiculously snowy Thursday. Did it take anyone else 45 mins of digging their car out of the snow before 3 men took pity on them and finally helped? No? Just me apparently. Hm. Lovely morning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment