March 10, 2011

M.I.A.

Ciao!


via here
I know I know, I have been slacking on the blog front. You know what my problem is? I'm on media overload. That, and computer-time overload. I spend so many hours staring at this darn thing everyday for work that as much as I want to blog at night (and trust me I have many things to share), I just cant force myself to turn the stupid thing on. I keep starting posts, and never finishing them. Part of this is my tendency to get distracted by how pretty other blogs are (I have major blog-envy). However, I just gotta remember to keep doing what I'm doing, and hopefully someone out there enjoys reading/looking at what I put out there. I know there are a few of you :-)  


I'm going to keep this return post short for today so here's a little video I stumbled across the other day. Not only am I in love with the song and lyrics, but the animation that goes with it is super cute as well. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I have blog envy issues sometimes too. But we're best doing what we do our way!! You are adorable, keep it up! :)

    Monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Monique! I appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with the exact same thing! After a full 9 hour day staring at the computer at work, the last thing I want to do when I get home is to stare at the computer again and blog. Grahr. Computer overload. -- Lauren

    ReplyDelete