April 10, 2013

Lust List: Sunglasses Edition


1. RayBans Small Metal Aviators
2. Club Monaco Selima Elizabeth
4. RayBan Classic WayFarer from JCrew
5. Mossimo Women's Wayfarer in Tortoise/Plum 

Spring is FINALLY here in NYC this week, and with that comes my renewed shopping obsession. With a new season just comes this feeling that I need all new and pretty things! I will be trying not to indulge in these feelings so instead I do a lot of browsing. Lately, I've been obsessing over accessories... specifically shoes and sunglasses. 

I've never been a huge sunglasses fan but, alas things change. Above are the ones I have my eyes on lately. What do you think...any favorites? What are you loving this spring season?

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo collages, or whatever you call them! So impressed! I also love the RayBans you own! Too cute. I agree that feel like I need a pair of aviators too...

    ReplyDelete