March 29, 2013

Where Are You, Spring?




I keep buying pretty spring things, but alas, all I can do is stare at them. It's still super chilly down here in NYC, so new clothes will just have to wait. 

P.S. can you tell I'm having an identity crisis? I can't help but be attracted to super feminine  flowy pieces, and at the same time anything with studs. Either way. hurry up Mother Nature! I'm over my winter wardrobe, bring on the dress weather!

ALSO:

My wonderful friend Rachael started a great new series on her blog, rachaelmtp.com. She's doing interviews called "Her Story" and I got to be the lucky first one! Her blog is so awesome and I love the questions she asked, so you should probably go check it out :)

Let me know what you think! 

2 comments:

  1. OMGG where do you get such beautiful clothes?! I'm always so envious of your wardrobe! Luckily I just treated myself to an Old Navy/Gap gift card from Expo so I will be going on a little spree myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you're so sweet :) and woopwoop! YAY for shopping sprees! Excellent choice, Old Navy is killing it this year! So many cute things.

      Delete