April 29, 2013

Turning 25.


                       Sweatshirt: Old navy, Pants: H&M (last spring), Sunglasses: RayBan, Shoes: Urban Outfitters.

Hi friends! Sorry for the prolonged absence once again, but I come to you with an outfit post!

I've been hesitant to do one of these because well, it's kinda weird thinking "hey, I like my outfit, I'm sure my 5 readers want to see it too!". But, I'm trying to follow the "why not?" mantra this year so here goes!

So yesterday was my 25th birthday. I had a fabulous weekend and couldn't be luckier to have such wonderful family and friends to make me feel so very special on a day when I really thought I'd have a crisis. I kinda did, but it wasn't as monumental as I would have thought (more about this in tomorrow's post).

Anyway, yesterday was pretty low-key after going out the night before (pardon the slight rough-looking Nicole in these photos. No sleep + day 2 of drybar blowout). Part of it was spent with my wonderful cousin Melissa who lives a few blocks from me and her amazing dog, Baxter. Our favorite pastime is taking Baxter on walks throughout the city so part of my birthday was doing just that. It was a beautiful day and on our way back from the river we stopped and did a little photoshoot. I have to say, my favorite part about these photos are my prop Baxter. He's a wonderful model.

So yay or nay on these little photoshoots? Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love the photoshoot!Glad you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY!! sooo happy you posted them - you look fabulous! and props to the photographer as well ;)
    let's do this again soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit post! Your outfit is soo cute- I am obsessed with those pants and really depressed they were purchased last spring! Also the Drybar experience sounds amazing! I wish we had one here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Yayy for the pictures, I love your floral pants and shirt!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete