January 28, 2014

It's All About The Cape.



Cape found in FL with Grandma (but love this, this AND this) // NY & CO Jeans // Boots: DSW// BaubleBar necklace

So these were obviously taken before NYC got hammered with extreme snow and cold (I thought I wasn't living upstate anymore...). I got this cape last year while doing a major shopping trip with grandma (see a reoccurring theme here? My grandma has good taste). At first I was doubtful, but now, I'm in love with it. It's so warm and cozy and I love changing up my outwear. Then...there's the boots. I saw these babies while shopping with my mom and was surprised with them. I know, shopping runs in my blood. I'm going to blame it on them, they must have taught me from a young age. 

Whatdya think...have I convinced you to try the cape?

No comments:

Post a Comment