January 29, 2013

Absence.

via Pinterest


Hi friends.
Well it happened. This idiot over here didn't make time to get the flu shot and I totally got the flu last week. I've currently been dying in bed for the last 4ish+ days. Man, this thing is brutal. The world hasn't been kidding when they said it was bad this year. It's BAD. Bad enough for me to have a tearful (and by tearful I mean full on hysterical crying) breakdown in the middle of Rite Aid Friday from exhaustion and overall feeling like I wanted to die. It wasn't pretty people. Not pretty at all.

I just wanted to let you know that my blogging pact hasn't already been forgotten and I'm still around. In fact, once I get stay out of bed longer than just to take a shower, I'm excited to start creating a bunch of posts that I've been thinking about (since I've been laying in bed for days and have had plenty of time to think!). 

Ok, I'm going to go lay horizontal again. You guys, go drink some orange juice and liberally apply hand sanitizer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you got the flu :( That has been my biggest fear lately- that someone in the household gets the flu and gives it to Harrison. He can't get his flu shot until 6 months, so needless to say, I'll be freaking out until then. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEEL BETTER!!!!!! thinking of you. xo

    ReplyDelete