January 15, 2013

Birchbox and Glam Bag Review!


Hi everyone!

So I decided to try something for the first time...a video! Now, it ended up being insanely long and I'm really sorry about that. I was going to attempt to edit it, but then I didn't know what to edit out so feel free to fast forward....or not watch. Hopefully it's not too boring...or I dont look too awkward :)

Also, wow, I need to cut the word "um" out of my vocabulary. Yikes. 

Anyway I'm always telling people about Birchbox because I'm slightly obsessed with this company. It's based in NYC and I have girl crushes on the people that work there. I also reviewed my first Glam Bag! It's another subscription service that I decided to try out.

I do enough talking in the video so I'm going to stop rambling here. Let me know what you think of the video, and if you'd like to see more! It was an exciting Saturday night I had, I know. #partyanimal



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the video! Probably because I too love Birchbox so I really liked to see what you got in yours. Super jealous of the nail polish. I didn't get one :( I did get the eyelid primer and I am also excited to try it out!

    I've never heard of Glam Bag before! I wasn't able to watch the entire video because Harrison woke up about 7 minutes in haha, but I will get to it eventually so I can see what the Glam Bag is all about :)

    ReplyDelete