January 20, 2012

Birchbox.

       

These are some pics I snapped in Instagram of my January Birchbox that I got this week. Most people know that I'm just a TAD obsessed with this company so I've been meaning to blog about this for a while.

For those of you who I haven't preached to yet about Birchbox, it's this awesome NYC company where you pay $10 a month and they send you four to five deluxe beauty samples wrapped prettily in a cute little box. 

Every month they have a theme which they explain on a card. The card also has a description of each product in your box as well as what the price a full size retails for. When you sign up you fill out a beauty profile so a lot of it is targeted towards what kind of skin, hair, etc you have. 

I've been a Birchbox subscriber for about 5 months and I absolutely love it. Not only is it a great way to try samples of some high-end beauty brands, but it's a great way to find new products as well! Like this month I received a full-size (I love when that happens) Stila eyeliner. I've been dying to try Stila for months but with a $20 price tag per eyeliner I haven't made the splurge in case I wasn't a fan. Now this month I get to try it, plus a few other great products for a fraction of the price.  For 10 bucks I get a fun little surprise delivered to me every month! 

Birchbox also has an awesome blog that I read daily :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm jealous! Wish I lived in NYC (I'm way over here in Oregon) now :) Wonder if there's anything like that here.

    I found your blog via "Fat Mum Slim." It's fun doing a photo challenge this month!

    Your pictures are great-- isn't Instagram awesome?!

    Happy February!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela!

    Birchbox delivers anywhere in the US so you should check it out :)

    Thanks so much! I love Instagram AND the photo challenge. Im having fun with both!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jealous of your box. Looks like it was a great one! I just got mine yesterday as well as my very first Ipsy bag.. So I did my first comparison on my blog. I love seeing what others got in their boxes :)

    If you're curious, here's my January Birchbox and January Ipsy! http://makingup-your-mind.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-have-been-patiently-for-my-birchbox.html

    ReplyDelete