January 12, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Pinterest

So, I'm kind of obsessed with Target. It's always a deadly store for me to enter because I never leave empty handed. The fact that this retail giant has recently been teaming up with high-end fashion designers to make affordable lines has be drooling over my favorite store even more. While I wasn't too thrilled with the Missoni collaboration (I'm not a huge Minssoni fan to begin with), their latest teamwork with Jason Wu has got me absolutely giddy. 

If you're into fashion at all you've probably been hearing about this the last few days. Above are a few sample pics of some of the items in the line and all I can think about are getting my hands on those skirts and dresses. Ridiculous! 

What does everyone think of the new line? As excited as me?

Also, I just discovered Target's tumblr. Check it out, it has some awesome styling tips and ideas from Nina Garcia for Jason Wu's new Target line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment