February 19, 2013

The Everygirl




So today I wanted to share one of my favorite websites with you all. Since I'm guessing about 99% of people that read this blog are females, I think you're all going to love it as much as I do. 

I found this website just as it launched and have been addicted to it ever since. It is full of articles and features for the everyday girl. I think it's especially focused for girls in their twenties who are trying to navigate this crazy post college world and are trying to figure out what to do, and where they belong (like ME. ding ding ding). 

They often feature women who love their careers, or who have started their own businesses and have followed their passions. I love the peeks inside these women's homes (I always have apartment envy), and look forward to reading these features every week. It's so interesting reading how these women got to where they are today. My favorite part about every feature however, is the very last question of every interview: What advice would you give to your 23-year-old self?

I absolutely love reading the answers to this question. I'm constantly feeling lost trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing in life, and trying to balance it all, so to read that these amazingly successful women have not only felt the same, but have wise words to give to the rest of us is extremely calming. 

In addition to the interviews they have lots of other great content including financial advice for women our age and articles about things that you actually start to need to know! (entertaining must haves, wedding etiquette, wardrobe essentials, etc).



One more reason I decided to mention them is they are celebrating their 1st anniversary this week, and had a call out to readers to share what they love about their site. Obviously  people know when I love something, I LOVE it and am not afraid to spread the word (I'm a marketers dream), so of course I couldn't resist telling them what I thought. Go check out the awesome words, and you might see a blip from yours truly as well :)

Pretty much, go check out The Everygirl.

What do you think? Anyone else a fan of site as well?

2 comments:

  1. Oh good I was waiting for some blog recommendations! I'll add this one into my rotation of reading your blog, reading blogs about exercise, and then reading blogs about how to negate exercise with cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete