...and it's called Urban Outfitters.
Yes I know, this store is probably nothing new to many people, but I have just discovered it. It was love at first sight. I literally could have gone crazy and spent my entire bank account this weekend when I stumbled upon a ginormous store in NYC. Sigh, I need to be rich. While I work on becoming wealthy, I have to resort to window-shopping/online-browsing. It's torture but it will have to do. Here are just a handful of items that i'm drooling over right now:
1. Staring at Stars Drummers Dress
2. Sparkle & Fade Lurex Skirt
3. Pins and Needles Crochet Slouchy Beanie
4. Pearl Cluster Post Earring
5. Lace Rhinestone Headwrap
6. Kimchi Blue Wooden Heel Oxford
7. Kimchi Blue Wingtip Heel
8. byCORPUS Polkadot Dress
9. Intarsia Illusion Eternity Scarf
10. Double Strand Rhinestone Headwrap
If anyone out there loves me and wants to get me 1, 2 or 7 especially...i'd love you forever. Hm, maybe this would be the time to let my parents know I have a blog...