December 27, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 21 + 22

December 21 – Future Self. Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead?
1. You cannot control other people's actions or feelings.
2. Forget what you cannot change.  
3. Let go.
4. Friends are always there for you.
5. Focus on yourself.
6. Taylor Swift always understands how you are feeling.
7.  You can do anything you want. 
8. Stepping out of your comfort zone always leads to good things.
9. Don't forget to accessorize everyday--accessories make the outfit.
10. Don't forget to laugh at yourself.
(one of the more attractive pictures I've taken of myself I think)

December 22 – Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt) 

In 2010 I did do some travel within the mighty U.S. I was able to visit the exciting states of Ohio and Kentucky (they really are very nice places regardless of the stereotypes). I was also able to go to Baltimore, MD for a communication conference. Unfortunately, that's about as extensive as my traveling got....well unless you count many trips throughout New York State. If I had my way, 2011 would bring me going back to Europe. I was there in 2009 studying abroad and I would do almost anything to get back there and explore the cities and countries I wasn't able to cross off my list. Sigh, please 2011?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment