December 17, 2010

Reverb10: Day 10 + 14

So as I'm trying to catch up on this challenge, I have decided to skip a few that don't exactly pertain to me or that I can't seem to write about. (I know this is cheating but...oh well!). 

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)

Easy: taking my job at House Party Inc. Though it required a move and was quite the decision and transition, I couldn't have asked for it to play out any better. I'm loving my job and the company I work for...simple as that!


December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

I have come to appreciate my friends so much in the past year. Through stressful times during my senior year of college, to stressful times moving, starting a new job and "losing" someone close to me, I never realized how necessary it is to vent to someone. I have leaned on them more than I wish I had, but without their ability to listen to all that I was going through and having their advice and words of encouragement, I don't know if I would have been able to get through this Fall. I hope they know how much I love them and appreciate them. If they don't, then maybe this post will tell them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment