February 17, 2011

Etsy Lust List.

So, I've put myself on a shopping freeze. It's drastic, I know. However, between buying my computer, going a little crazy with Christmas gifts (and during the after Christmas sales...woops) my bank account has been looking dismal. Sigh. I want something new and pretty. 

I'M GOING TO BE STRONG THOUGH.

However, did I mention that the shopping freeze was only limited to clothing? And, only extends until....well, I haven't thought of an ending date yet. My guess, it wont last too much longer. 

This brings me to what I've been obsessing over lately: things I can hang on walls. There are so many pretty prints I want to by for my apartment walls, and even to decorate my cubicle! Here are some I've been eyeing:





Find them here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 
Whatcha think? Any favorites?

3 comments: