February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Phew, It's Friday!

Work has been ridiculously crazy the last few days so I haven't gotten a chance to think of any exciting posts. My week has basically consisted of microwaving something frozen for dinner when I get home, collapsing on the couch, and steering clear of both the phone and computer for the rest of the night. This has been the only way to preserve my sanity. That, plus a little crafting I've been working on *winkwink*.

So for this Friday afternoon I'm simply going to share some of my favorite images that I've posted on my tumblr this week. 

Hello giant-pink-bow-headband. Love.

 I need to repeat this out loud everyday apparently. 

The Fray anyone?

 I want this necklace. This picture is just beyond gorgeous. 

I want to feel like these two again. 

 Perfectly lovely work area I'm going to need to imitate

 One day soon I hope. 

 RINGS. 

 I should hang this on my wall. 

Loving the colors. 


So what are everyone's big weekend plans? This weekend is shaping up to be a pretty mellow, boring one I'm thinking. It will probably revolve around finishing up some crafting, fiddling around with the blog some more, organizing the apartment, and trying out this weeks purchase (I'll fill ya in next week). 

Here's to hoping your weekend is more exciting then mine!





4 comments:

  1. today was kind of a rough day and these images just cheered me up so much!! i think i'm going to have to subscribe to your blog. :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so wonderful to hear! Thank you so much. It makes me happy that I can make someone else smile too. I hope you subscribed and I cant wait to check yours out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry...everything will be amazing.

    What a thing to remember :-) That bird is fabulous too!! :-) Found you're blog through 20sb...I shallbe following! Cute posts!

    ReplyDelete