1. Jack & Jill by James Patterson WILL suck you in and force you to read 300 pages in one weekend to see who the killers are...
2. Sometimes having no plans is ok, it leaves time to make those long phone calls to grandmas, and best friends in far-away places.
3. I may be a month late, but I've finally started my 2011 resolutions, and damn does it feel good.
4. The best time to go to the gym is Friday night, Saturday night, and during the Superbowl. Everyone else may be out doing exciting things, but I didn't have to wait for the treadmill! So there! WIN.
5. Sex And The City is addicting. And so true. I may be late to this game, but I'm already on season 3 and can't get enough.
6. I always thought I had a shopping problem, apparently this problem extends to grocery stores as well...hmph.